MARINA DI VERBELLA, sheltered from winds and waves, surrounded by nature and with a multitude of services.
The beauty of Lake Maggiore, in the area south of Sesto Calende (VA), within the protected natural oasis of the Ticino Natural Park, and the nature around our marina, settled in the stretch of water sheltered from winds and waves, with a multitude of services – all together!
- Piers with water, electricity, a centralised TV system, wi-fi and option of mooring with a finger solution. Charge for electric boats by the pier with a 75KW STATION
- Large sheds for indoor dry storage, bridge cranes and trolleys (3) for handling on the ground, all for boats up to 70 feet or 50 tonnes.
- Pool. Restaurant with Pizzeria (Verbella Restaurant & Pizzeria), Lounge bar (the “Terrace” V Lounge).
- 24-hour self-service fuel distributor. Mechanical assistance with Volvo Penta, Mercruiser and Mercury authorised workshop. Fibreglass, steel, electrical and electronic maintenance
- Spacious and comfortable parking areas with 4 charging stations for electric cars (22KW).
- Sale of new and used boats.
- Boat hire.
- School to train for a boat licence.
All services offered by the marina